James Corden’s Broadway Carpool Karaoke is everything America needs.
Ahead of the Tony Awards ceremony this Sunday, host James Corden drove around New York City with the most epic celebrity carpool yet. He assembled Lin-Manuel Miranda (Hamilton), Audra MacDonald (Shuffle Along), Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Fully Committed) and Jane Krakowski (She Loves Me).
The best moments of the carpool have to be, hands down:
- James’ rapping as Marquis de Lafayette
- The carpool’s reaction to Rent
- “This old chestnut.”—Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- Audra’s advice to James on hosting the Tony Awards
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson as Marius. I’M DONE.
- Audra’s amazing high B Flat at the end
I’m a puddle. I’m fan-girling. I AM NOT WORTHY.