Do you love movies? Have an hankering to write about your favorite television show? Want to chit chat about tech? If so, you may be the perfect person to guest blog for See, Here’s the Thing!
See, Here’s the Thing is looking for guest posts in the following categories:
- Health & Fitness
If you are interested in writing an article, please read the following submission guidelines:
- Submissions must be a minimum of 350 words and adhere to proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Authors must have a solid track record of writing good, original content (no spam or plagiarism)
- See, Here’s the Thing assumes ownership of any article written as a guest post
- See, Here’s the Thing reserves the right to edit and modify any submitted guest post before publication.
- Authors are expected to share their articles through social media and promote their articles by responding to reader comments
- Feel free to include media within your post.
- Check and re-check all links included in your article. Any broken links will not be included in the final publication.
Still interested? Now take the following steps:
- Send an email to See Here’s the Thing and include the following:
- Your full name
- In the subject line, please begin with “Guest Post:” and then insert your topic area.
- Describe the article you would like to write, including important points and original angles.
- If you have one, please include a link to your blog.
- If you have other samples of your writing, please include 1-2 links.
Once your email is received, we will review your request and contact you within 24-48 hours of submission. If asked to proceed, further instructions will be sent via email.
Happy writing…and may the Force be with you.